- View on Map: 42 Campus Avenue
- Built 1902
- 17,282 square feet
Coram Library served as the College’s main library until the opening of Ladd Library in 1973. It now houses the offices for L/A Excels, a community-based strategic alliance for the cities of Lewiston and Auburn. Coram Library also includes the Imaging and Computing Center, which include a research quality imaging lab, computational facilities, and various types of portable equipment.
Coram Library was designed by New York architect Henry Herts.