Campus Life, in conjunction and consultation with a wide variety of campus partners, has identified the staffing model below for on-campus events. Your event’s staffing model may vary from the outline below due to anticipated logistical needs and other considerations.
On-Campus Late-Night Social Events
Criteria: Events occurring Thursday through Saturday after 9:00pm, adhering to pre-established capacity guidelines.
- Coordinator on site – assistant dean to fill in if coordinator unavailable.
- Event Staff on site.
- Potentially student programming fellows on site.
- Bates Security may be on site, depending on nature of event; number to be determined by Director of Security.
- Third party security personnel may be on site to provide basic security services and secure area with one entry point (regardless of attendance – multiple points of entry in these venues need to be secured).
- Facility Services staff on site.
- Event/program planner on site to set up, attend the T-30 meeting, and assist Facility Services with clean up.