Campus Life Co-Sponsorship
The Office of Campus Life provides co-sponsorship funds to student clubs and organizations that do not have the funds necessary to program using their Student Government budget allocation alone. This fund may be used any day of the week, for any amount approved in order to assist with making the club or organization’s goals for the event a reality.
Applications will be reviewed by the Office of Campus Life based on the following criteria:
- Co-sponsored event dates and locations are determined on a first come, first serve basis. The Office of Campus Life reserves the right to deny an application and/or suggest an alternative date if a different event is already being co-sponsored on that day.
- These events must be alcohol-free.
- Co-sponsored events must be free, open to all Bates students, and advertised as such.
- Events that provide alternative late-night programming on weekend nights will be given priority.
Once You’re Approved
The clubs or student organizations sponsoring the event are responsible for:
- Publicity for the event. The Office of Campus Life must be listed as a co-sponsor on all marketing materials, including but not limited to print, digital signage, and social media. Please submit your marketing materials for approval no later than 7 days prior to the event to Nick Dressler at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Organizing the event (including set-up and clean-up).
- Completing the Event Sponsor Evaluation Form after the event, including uploading any outstanding receipts needed to be reimbursed.