Senior Class Co-Presidents
The Senior Class Co-Presidents are instrumental in planning activities and promoting class unity throughout senior year. Their responsibilities are as follows:
- The Senior Class Co-Presidents serve as event/program coordinators for the senior class from the date of their selection until commencement.
- The Senior Class Co-Presidents organize class events, including Senior Week, in collaboration with the Office of Campus Life, the Office of College Advancement, and the Office of Dining, Conferences, and Campus Events.
- The Senior Class Co-Presidents serve as a bridge for communication between members of their class and a variety of campus offices.
- The Senior Class Co-Presidents prepare and submit a yearly budget for approval by the Budgets & Clubs Board and BCSG Assembly.
- The Senior Class Co-Presidents also staff the winter semester Grad Fair to promote Senior Week events, the Ivy Stone, and the Senior Dinner.
- The Senior Class Co-Presidents also serve as members of the Senior Class Gift Committee to provide insight and input into planning the senior gift and related events. In this capacity, they work closely with the Senior Gift Co-Chairs.
- The Senior Class Co-Presidents act as advisors to BCSG, particularly for business relating to seniors and senior class programming, attending all General Body meetings as non-voting members.
- Dependent on the outcome of the annual class representative elections, BCSG may seat the co-presidents as voting class representatives.