CMMC Family Practice Residency Program
Bates College has partnered with the CMMC Family Practice Residency Program to provide you with a unique opportunity to learn more about healthcare. There are three distinct options depending on your class year and level of experience:
- Attend didactic lectures
- Shadow at the Family Practice Residency’s Family Medicine Clinic
- Shadow interns and residents on CMMC’s Family Medicine Inpatient Floor
In order to participate you will need to do the following:
- Fill out this Registration Form.
- Complete HIPAA training.+ HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996) is United States legislation that provides data privacy and security provisions for safeguarding medical information. In order to work with patients at CMMC you are required to be HIPAA certified. You can accomplish this through Bates’ association with CITI Programs, which provides on-line training/certification for various purposes. Bates provides this free of charge. Instructions follow.
- What type of immunizations do I need to provide proof of?+ If you would like to participate in shadowing at the Family Practice Residency’s Family Medicine Clinic or CMMC’s Family Medicine Inpatient Floor you will need to provide proof of the following immunizations: Measles, Mumps, Rubella, Hepatitis B, Varicella, negative PPD results within the past 12 months and Flu Vaccine. Please contact Maggie Leonard from Health Services email@example.com to have your immunization information sent to you for you to upload into your CMMC Google Drive folder.
- Provide proof of a background check if shadowing.
For questions about this program please contact Karen Daigler at firstname.lastname@example.org.