Facilitated conversations on and off campus that cross boundaries of faith, religion, spirituality, and identity. In the listening and sharing we venture beyond the comfort of the familiar to honor our differences and create space for growth.
Thursday, September 20th, 6:00pm
If you’ve been away from the normal Bates routine for any reason (study abroad, semester-long internships, taking time off) you understand that the transition back can feel…challenging, isolating, weird…something just isn’t the same.
Join us for a homemade dinner and student-led reflection on transitioning back to Bates.
Past Interfaith Engagement Programs
Past Interfaith Engagement programming has focused on the following themes:
- Spirituality in Community: Who’s in Your Wolf pack?
- A Glimpse into Muslim Perspectives in our Bates Community
- Exploring the Intersections of Spirituality and Academia at Bates
- Spirituality in Nature
- Spiritual Practices
- Soul Food
- Wrestling With Religion
- Experiencing Religion while Studying Abroad
- Coming from an Interfaith Family
If you have an idea for Interfaith Engagement programming, please share it with us!
Spirituality in Nature