2019-20 Club Renewal Application
Things you will need ready to complete this application:
- Contact information (name, class year, and Bates email) of new leadership (president, vice president, treasurer, community liaison, and (NEW this year) secretary) for the 2019-20 academic year.
- If your club maintains a space that requires key or swipe access, contact information (name and Bates email) for individuals authorized to access it in the 2019-20 academic year.
- Final membership roster (name and class year) of all active members of your club for the current academic year (2018-19). Active membership is defined as continual participation in club meetings, events, programs, and other activities, and should be determined as participation in at least 51% of the club’s activities.
- If you are applying for a budget, your up-to-date club ledger and ledger narrative. Your club president and treasurer received these documents earlier this year. They may locate it by searching their Bates email inbox for a Google sheet shared with them in the format “CLUB NAME – ACCOUNT NUMBER.”
- If they are having trouble locating your club ledger and ledger narrative, do not submit a document created on your own. Please contact Campus Life at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Please note there is a “save and continue later” button at the bottom of the application should you need it.
This application is due on Friday, March 11th at 11:59pm.