Managing Your Club Google Group
Follow these simple steps to add members to your club’s Google Group. Please note that only your Club President has default access to edit members to your Google Group. If you would like someone else in your club to also have that access, the club president can change that person’s role from “member” to “manager,” on the Google Group Members page, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Using your Bates credentials, log in to groups.google.com.
- Select your club’s name under “My Groups.”
- Select “Members” on the left sidebar.
- Select “Add Members” at the top of the screen.
- Copy-and-paste or enter Bates emails in the “group members” field.
- Select “Add members.”