Why Work for Bates Dining?
- Dining Service provides students with the opportunity to work in the dining hall, kitchen and offices of Bates Dining.
- Work schedules are compatible with your class schedule.
- Most student employee schedules coincide with the College calendar.
- Real work experience on you resume.
- A chance to work with an award winning team and make lifelong friends.
- We offer a fun environment, flexible hours, good pay and the chance to return to work for Bates Dining year after year.
- Join a nationally award winning team whose excellence will offer you the chance to get paid for a great experience!
- student work authorization
- willingness to work
- no experience necessary
- To view open positions, please click the link below for the Student Employment Office site https://www.bates.edu/student-employment/
- Receiving and Stock
- Education Coordinator
- Napkin Board Respondent
- Cash Ops Workers
- Culinary Assistants
Who to Contact
Darlene Zupancic via phone 207-753-6989 or email firstname.lastname@example.org