Resources for Faculty
- Curricular and Research Computing: Academic technology specialists dedicated to supporting faculty teaching and research. Supports the campus’ Learning Management System called Lyceum.
- Research Librarians:Home page for the Ladd Library’s research librarians. They can help you with a variety of research and teaching needs.
- Writing @ Bates: Supporting writing, reading, and critical thinking. Writing @ Bates supports the writing curriculum at Bates and its professional staff can help faculty develop their writing centric courses.
- Academic Integrity: Information on policies and procedures related to academic integrity and misconduct.
Student Academic Support
- Academic Resource Commons (ARC): The ARC is a student centered community resource designed to empower students to succeed and excel in their studies.
- Math and Statistics Workshop: Offering assistance to students in introductory courses with quantitative components.
Student Co and Extra Curricular Support
- Accessible Education: Committed to ensuring full access to both academic and co-curricular programming college wide for students with disabilities. We also serve as a resource to faculty and staff and work collaboratively with campus partners to remove barriers to access and implement solutions.
- BatesReach: An online tool that will make it easier for students to reach out to their advisors and professors, and vice versa.
- Counseling and Psychological Services: Counseling & Psychological Services (CAPS) strives to enhance each student’s well being by providing comprehensive, confidential mental health care and by encouraging informed, individual participation on mental health-related decisions.
- Student Affairs: The main website for the office of student affairs. A general resource for faculty and students alike.
- Student Support Advisors: The Student Support Advisor program is designed to help support the success of all of our students by ensuring they know whom to go to when they need guidance, assistance, or just someone to talk to.