Extra-Cost Off-Campus Short Term Application Process
Students should attend an information session or speak with the faculty teaching the course prior to applying to ensure they fully understand the nature and expectations of the course.
- Submit the application form electronically by 4pm on Monday, January 14, 2019.
- If you receive financial aid, apply by January 14 for aid using the Short Term Financial Aid Application Form.
- You will be informed of the admission decision by January 17.
- You will be informed of the aid allocation by January 21.
- If accepted, please register for the course during the registration period for off-campus Short Term courses (January 26-February 1). In order to register, you must first meet with your faculty advisor to have the “Advisor Hold” removed.
A $500 non-refundable deposit is charged when you register. Off-campus courses require advance planning and expenditures. Therefore students are charged a non-refundable deposit at registration. If a student withdraws after registration, the student is responsible for this deposit and non-refundable expenditures already made on their behalf.