Organizing for Change: Labor as a Key to Social and Environmental Justice Panel Presentation
On 4/21/21, an esteemed panel of guests reflected on the PRO Act – legislation to support a strong labor movement as central to other progressive causes such as climate change and racial justice.
- Matt Schlobohm, Bates graduate and Executive Director of the Maine AFL-CIO
- Professor Michael Hillard, labor historian at the University of Southern Maine
- State Senator Chloe Maxmin, champion of Maine’s Green New Deal
- Michaela Flint, Portland Museum of Art worker
- Chelsea Farrell, UAW2110 organizer
- Professor Francis Eanes, moderator
Click here to watch a recording on YouTube.