Weekend and After Hour Resources
If you have a medical emergency that requires immediate attention, please call Bates EMS to reach dispatch at 207-786-6111, or go to your nearest Emergency Department.
If you have a medical concern please access the after hour services below:
- To access the physician on-call at CMMC call BHS at 207-786-6199. You will receive a voicemail message that BHS is currently closed. Follow the prompts to speak with the physician on-call. When you begin speaking with the physician on-call ask for the family residency and note that Dr. Picard is the primary care provider.
- Access care at Maine Urgent Care in affiliation with CMMC at 685 Sabattus Street, Lewiston, ME. Hours are 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m daily.
- Access 24/7 emergency care by calling Bates Campus Safety or Bates EMS at 207-786-6111 or go to your nearest Emergency Department.
If you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 please see the information below for after hours procedures, care, and testing:
- Wear your mask, limit your contacts, practice social distancing and good hand hygiene. Avoid spending time around others and remain in your room as much as possible.
- Call BHS on the next business day for a COVID-19 test.
- For COVID-19 testing when BHS is closed:
If you receive a positive COVID-19 test result when BHS is closed:
- If you receive a positive test result while BHS is closed, report your results to Campus Safety by calling 207-786-6254.
- After calling Campus Safety – If you took a test at pharmacy or with a medical provider, send documentation of your positive test result to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
- After calling Campus Safety – If you took an at-home test, send documentation of your positive test result to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. Include a photo of the test, the type of test, the expiration date, the time of the test, and the time frame in which the test became positive.
For transportation to medical appointments please call the Bobcat Express at 207-786-8300.
Additional After Hours Resources:
- Emergency Mental Health Counselor: 207-786-6200 and press “0”
- Lewiston Police: 207-784-6421 or 9-1-1
- Sexual Assault Prevention & Response Services (SAPARS): 24-hour Helpline: 1-877-527-8644
- Central Maine Medical Center (Emergency Room): 207-795-2200
- St. Mary’s Hospital (Emergency Room): 207-777-8120
- Tri-County Mental Health Crisis Services 24-hour Helpline: 207-783-4680