These pages offer information about policies and practices geared toward safeguarding healthy and safe campus during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- What is COVID-19? The basics.
- COVID-19 Testing for Students. Testing is critical to maintaining the health and safety of the Bates community by limiting the number of cases we have on campus.
- Healthy Habits, Healthy Campus. Adopt these healthy behaviors to help our community stay safe and healthy.
- Help for High Risk Individuals. Information about how to best help individuals at risk for severe illness from COVID-19.
- Preparing for Campus Arrival. Information about what you can do to prepare for coming to campus.