I forgot my Garnet Gateway PIN. How do I reset it?
If you forgot your Garnet Gateway PIN, you have two options for resetting your PIN.
- Access the Garnet Gateway login web page.
- In the login box, enter your 9 digit Garnet Gateway User ID.
- Click on the Forgot PIN button.
- Answer your Security Question, and click on the Submit Answer button.
- If you have answered your security question correctly, you will be prompted to reset your PIN.
- If you do not know the answer to your Security Question, you must contact the Bates College IT Service Desk at (207) 786-8222. A member of the IT Service Desk team will need to speak with the account owner to verify identity information.
- Once you have successfully reset your PIN and logged into the Garnet Gateway, please update your Security Question.
- Click on the Account & Access header.
- Under the Security section, click on Garnet Gateway.
- Click on the Change Security Question button.
- Enter your Garnet Gateway PIN, select a Question from the drop down list, and provide your Answer.