I forgot my Garnet Gateway User ID. How do I retrieve it?
Monday, March 27, 2017 @ 4:43pm, Tuesday, March 28, 2017 @ 8:46am
A report of Internet Service Issues has been posted to our System Status page.
A report of Garnet Gateway Registration Issues has been posted to our System Status page.
If you forgot your Garnet Gateway User ID, you may have it sent to the email address we have on record for your account.
- Access the Garnet Gateway login webpage.
- In the login box, click on Forgot User ID button.
- Enter the email address we have on record for you.
- Answer the question to verify that you are a human and not a bot.
- Click on the Submit button.
- You will receive an email message from Bates Help Desk <firstname.lastname@example.org> with your Garnet Gateway User ID.
If the Forgot User ID option does not work for you, you must contact the Bates College IT Service Desk at (207) 786-8222. A member of the IT Service Desk team will need to speak with the account owner to verify identity information.