How do I transfer ownership or add an owner to a Bates G Suite Group?
To transfer ownership or to add an owner to a Bates G Suite Group:
Access your Bates G Suite Group:
- On your computer, login to your Bates Gmail account from a web browser.
- On the top right, click on the application launcher box (3×3 grid), and then click on the Groups icon.
- You will see two buttons – My groups and Browse all.
- Click on the My groups button.
To manage a Bates G Suite Group that you are the Owner:
- Click on the Manage link directly under the Bates G Suite Group name.
- In the left margin, expand the Members section.
- Click on the All members link.
- Select the checkboxes next to the members whose roles you want to change.
- In the Actions drop-down list, select Add to role, then select Owner.