How to Zoom – Scheduling a Zoom Meeting (Web Browser)
Monday, March 27, 2017 @ 4:43pm, Tuesday, March 28, 2017 @ 8:46am
A report of Internet Service Issues has been posted to our System Status page.
A report of Garnet Gateway Registration Issues has been posted to our System Status page.
To schedule a Zoom Meeting:
- Access your Zoom Account by going to https://bates.zoom.us/
- On the Zoom Web Conferencing web page, click on the Just login to your account button.
- Login to Zoom Account with your Bates Network Username and Password.
- From the Zoom Dashboard, click on the My Meetings link under the My Profile column.
- In the Upcoming Meetings tab, click the Schedule a New Meeting button.
- Provide the details for your meeting:
- Time Zone
- Meeting Options
- Click the Save button.
- You will be presented with an overview of your meeting details. To add this meeting to your Bates Google Calendar, click on the Google Calendar button from the Time section.
- You will be prompted to login to your Bates Google Calendar account if you are not already logged in.
- A Google Calendar Event will automatically be created with your Zoom Meeting details. Edit the Event to change the Event details or to add Guests.