Computer Loans for Students

Information and Library Services does not provides loaner computers for students.  Students who have unique needs or accommodations should contact the Assistant Dean of Accessible Education and Student Support, Associate Dean for International Student Programs in the Dean of Students Office or Assistant Dean of Students for Student Transition & Support in the Office of Intercultural Education.  The deans will work with the students to determine the appropriate accommodation and, if necessary, with Information and Library Services for the equipment and/or software.



Information collected through this form is covered by our website Privacy Policy.