How do I change the posting permissions for a member of a G Suite Group?
In G Suite Groups, the Posting Permissions for individual members can be changed on per individual.
In order to change a members posting permission in a Bates G Suite Group, you must be the owner or manager of the Group and then follow the steps below:
To Change an Individual Members Posting Permission in your Bates G Suite Group:
- On your computer, open your Bates Gmail account from within a web browser and login
- On the top right, click on the G Suite Application Launcher box and click on the Groups icon
- Click on the My groups icon
- Click on the Manage link
- In the left margin, expand the Members section
- Click on All Members
- Find the member of the posting permission you want to change
- Place a checkmark in the selection box to the left of the member name
- Click on the Actions button
- From the drop-down menu, select Set posting permission
- Choose a Posting Permission from the list