How do I run the Adobe Serializer on a Mac?
The Adobe Serializer will update the license file for any of the Adobe Applications installed on your Mac.
To run the Adobe Serializer on your Mac:
- Access the Applications Folder on your Mac computer
- Look for Self Service in your list of Applications
- Launch the Self Service App
- Login by using your Bates username and password
- From the Featured Category window, you will see the Adobe Serializer installer
- Click on the RUN button*
- The install should take less than 60 seconds to complete
*Once you click the RUN button, the Adobe Serializer will perform a silent install (you will not see or receive any prompts). You can see the progress of the installation by viewing the status bar located at the top of the Self Service window, below the words "Self Service."