How do I change or transfer the ownership of a calendar event to another individual or to a calendar I don’t own?
Changing the Ownership of a G Suite Calendar Event –
- Launch your Bates G Suite Calendar from a web browser and login
- Open the event you want to change the ownership to another individual
- On the upper right side of the event details window, you will see a More actions button
- Click on the button and scroll down until you see Change owner
- Click on Change owner
- Type in and select the name of the individual in which you want to transfer ownership of your event
- Add an Optional Message
- Click on the CHANGE OWNER link
The new owner will get an email with a link to accept the ownership of the event. Until the new owner accepts ownership, you will remain the event owner.