How do I uninstall Sophos Antivirus from my computer (Mac)?
Removing Sophos Antivirus from Mac OS X –
- Access your Applications folder
- Double-Click on the Remove Sophos Endpoint* application
- Click on the Continue button
- If prompted, enter your Username and Password
- Click on the OK button
- On The removal was successful window, click on the Close button
- The Sophos Antivirus Shield will also be removed from the menu bar indicating a successful uninstall
- Reboot your computer when finished
*If you are not able to locate the Remove Sophos Endpoint application, you may need to download and run the Sophos Anti-Virus for Mac: Removal Tool.