How do I connect to the Verona computer to access Bates Document Management (BDM)?
- Launch the Remote Desktop Connection application
- Click on the Start menu
- Click on All Programs
- Click on the Accessories group to expand the group
- Click on the Remote Desktop Connection application
- In the Remote Desktop Connection window, type in the following
- Computer: verona.bates.edu
- Click on the Connect button
- Enter your Bates Network Username and Password
- Click on the OK button
- If you receive the following message The identity of the remote computer cannot be verified. Do you want to connect anyway?
- Click on the Yes button
- Once connected to Verona, you may see a window titled Do NOT save local/Server Maintenance, click on the OK button to continue
- Please do not save any of your work locally on the Verona computer. Please access a network share (department share) or your G Suite Drive account.
Note: If you are attempting to access Verona from off-campus, you will need to connect to the Pulse Secure VPN before connecting to Verona.