What do I do if I am attempting to access a Duo protected resource using the Send a Push option and I receive a timeout error message or do not receive a Login Request on my smartphone?
If you are experiencing problems with the Send a Push option or you do not receive a Login Request to your smartphone, you may need to temporarily utilize the Enter a Passcode option.
Using the Enter a Passcode Option:
- Access the resource that utilizes Duo Authentication
- On the Duo Authentication window, click on the Enter a Passcode button
- On your smartphone, open the Duo Mobile App
- Tap on the Bates College entry and a one-time use six-digit passcode will be generated
- Use this passcode in the passcode field on the Duo Authentication window on your computer
- Once you have entered the passcode, click on the Log In button