How do I update the Zoom Desktop Client (MacOS)?
Updating the Zoom Desktop Client on a Mac
- Open the Application Folder or launch Mission Control
- Locate the Zoom/Zoom.us application
- Double click on the Zoom application to launch it
- On the top-right of the Zoom Desktop Client, click on your picture or initials
- From the drop-down menu, click on Check for Updates
- If updates are available, click on the Install button
- Launch your Google Chrome web browser
- Navigate to https://bates.zoom.us/download
- From the Download Center, click on the download button under "Zoom Client for Meetings"
- Open the Zoom.pkg
- Follow the prompts for installing the Zoom Desktop Client for Mac
If you encounter any problems, please contact the IT Help Desk by submitting an online ticket request.
- Login using your Bates username and password
- Request Type: UserEntered -> Web Entered Ticket -> Zoom Support
- Enter a Ticket Subject
- Enter your Description
- Click on the Save button
- Logout by clicking on the green disconnect button located on the top-right the window