Special Topics in G Suite – The Newly Refreshed Gmail for the Web
4 Andrews Rd
Lewiston, ME 04240
In this hands-on workshop, participants will be introduced to the refreshed look of Gmail for the Web and learn what Google is doing with its latest Materials Design principles. Participants will have an opportunity to explore the refreshed design, learn about the changes, and try the new features that have been added.
- Introduce Participants to the Google Materials Design Principles and Theme
- Learn What’s New in Gmail for the Web
- Interface Tour – What’s New?
- Learn about New Artificial Intelligence Tools
- Learn about Confidential Mode
- Discover Hover Actions
- Learn about Better Security Warnings
- Configure Offline Mode
- Plus, Much, Much More!!
- Opportunity for Q & A
Prerequisites: Participants should also be comfortable with utilizing a computer with Microsoft®Windows 7 and comfortable with using and navigating websites with a web browser (Google Chrome Preferred). Knowledge of Bates Gmail is a plus. Your Bates username and password are required.
Skill Level: Beginner
Class Limit: 20