I am a graduated Senior (Class of 2019), what do I need to know about my access to my Bates G Suite account, Files and Documents located on Bates Servers and my Bates Username and Password?
On Monday, June 1, 2020, your Bates Username/Password, and access to your Bates G Suite Account will expire and will be deleted.
There are several utilities available to you to assist with migrating your Bates G Suite account data to a Personal Google account before it is deleted.
- Utilize the Download your data option available from within the Privacy & personalization (Manage your data & personalization) section in the Manage your Google Account settings for your Bates G Suite Account. This is a free option that you can use to Download your data from your Bates G Suite account.
- VaultMe, is an easy-to-use pay option which you can use to copy, transfer, or back up your Bates G Suite Account into another G Suite Account.
If you don’t have your own G Suite account, obtaining one is easy and free. Just visit the Create your Google Account website.
- Update your email address on job and school applications, resumes, and notify family and friends with your new personal email address as soon as possible.
- Change your email address in services such as iTunes, Facebook, other social media sites, shopping websites, such as Amazon, and website subscriptions.
- If you have setup a Vacation Responder to automatically notify individuals who are trying to contact you of your new email address, once your account is deleted, on Monday, June 1, 2020, your vacation responder will no longer automatically reply to individuals who are trying to contact you.
- If you have setup Message Forwarding to automatically send any messages you receive at your Bates email address to another account, once your account is deleted, on Monday, June 1, 2020, message forwarding will no longer automatically forward messages to your personal email account.
Once your Bates Gmail account is deleted, individuals trying to contact you will receive a message that your account no longer exists and the message was not delivered.
As of Saturday, June 1, 2019, your Paris, ImagingCenter, ETNA, EVO, and other Network Files on Bates Servers are no longer available.
Uninstall/Remove any network printers you may have installed, such as PERU-Paw-Print or PERU-Paw-Printer-Color.