Sexual Assault Victim Advocate (SAVA)
Who She Is
email@example.com | 207-753-6996 | Chase Hall 223
Available: Regular business hours and by appointment
Andee Bucciarelli serves as the Sexual Assault Victim Advocate (SAVA) as well as the Assistant Director of Residence Life for Health Education. She provides support and advocacy for survivors of sexual violence, dating/domestic violence, stalking, sexual harassment, and other sexual misconduct. She also facilitates sexual violence prevention trainings. As a live-in staff member, she is responsible for supporting a team of Residence Life students.
Andee received her bachelor’s degree in Sociology from Hamilton College. After graduating, she worked in social policy research, as well as sexual violence prevention. Andee comes to Bates after receiving her Master of Public Health degree at Boston University School of Public Health.
If you wish to contact Andee in her role as a member of the Residence Life & Health Education Team, feel free to use her personal email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
How She Can Help
Andee can help you by:
- Listening to and supporting you;
- Connecting you with other resources, both on campus and off campus;
- Helping you file a report with the college or with local law enforcement;
- Explaining your rights and options under the Bates Equal Opportunity, Non-Discrimination, and Anti-Harassment Policy;
- Providing information about self-care;
- Helping you develop a safety plan; and
- Assisting you in navigating the medical and legal systems.