Frye Street Union Programming Coordinator
- Ensure the programming space in FSU is utilized for at least on program per week
- Programs can be of your own design or sponsored by another campus group
- Create, promote, and facilitate programs for your residents and the wider campus within FSU
- Meet with the custodial staff, Environmental Health and Safety, and appropriate members of the Office of Residence Life and Health Education to discuss the well being of your residence
- Attend Tuesday lunch meetings with the entire Residence Life staff and regularly connect with other RCs across campus
- Connect regularly with FSU residents to maintain healthy and positive relationships
The goal of JARC programming is to offer residents a wide variety of exciting and engaging events within the residence hall, in the wider Bates campus, and in the surrounding community. Participating in these programs should help residents build a stronger connection with each other and create a positive climate within the residence.
Residence Life staff members will often plan small programs for their particular center or residence, but programs can also be run in conjunction with another staff member or as a larger staff group. Residence Life staff members each have a small budget to help provide unique and relevant programs for their residents.
The Frye Street Union Programming Coordinator is required to offer at least three (3) programs for their residents per semester, one of which must fit an educational theme.