Upper-Class Housing Options
Please take advantage of viewing floor plans online before logging in in for room selection so that you are fully informed of your individual room options. Theme House designations will be posted in late February. Please not this list does not include suites.
Upper-Class Housing Options for the 2017-2018 Academic Year*
|280 College Street*||48||52||–|
|Chase House (Eco Justice Theme House)||6||5||1|
|Cheney House (quiet)
|Frye Street Union||2||3||1|
|Herrick House (all-male identifying)||8||2||–|
|John Bertram Hall||4||1||–|
|Parsons House (Bridging Communities Theme House)
|Pierce House (Contemplative Theme House)**
|Smith Hall (Two-room doubles)||–||48||–|
|Stillman House (all-female identifying)||2||3||–|
|Webb House (Sanskriti)**||8||6||–|
|Wentworth Adams Hall||70||45||–|
|Whittier House (quiet)||16||–||–|
|Wood Street House (Healthy Living)||5||2||–|
- *Some rooms in these buildings have been reserved for members of the incoming first-year class.
- **New Housing Designation
- View floorplans listed by residence name here (includes square footage).
- View floorplans listed by location here.
- You will need to enter your e-mail username and password to access online floor plans. You will be able to view each room’s square footage and number of windows, as well as proximity to stairways, bathrooms, etc.