ISSS is pleased to make available DHL and FedEx Express mailing of immigration documents (I-20 and DS-2019) to students and scholars abroad using eShipGlobal.
To receive your I-20 or DS-2019, you must make a request using eShip Global. Shipment of your I-20 or DS-2019 is at your expense and must be paid for using a credit card via eShip Global’s secure website.
You must use the directions below to request a shipment. Do not go to the DHL or Fed Ex website directly.
Requesting a shipment using eShip Global
If this is your first time using eShip Global, you must create and activate an account.
- Sign in to eShip Global and choose “Receive Documents from Universities.”
- Select “Maine (ME)” as the state and “Bates College” as the college. The department is “Center for Global Education”
- Enter the shipping information under “receiver’s address.”
- Select shipping service: DHL or Fed Ex.
- Enter your credit card information and confirm payment. Close attention must be paid as any errors in credit card information or submitting an incomplete address will result in a delay of the I-20/DS-2019 mailing.
After you complete the payment process, ISSS will be able to print the shipping label for your document.
If you have any questions regarding this process, please refer to eShip Global’s Frequently Asked Questions.