Renewing Library Materials
- Use the My Library link to log into your patron record.
- Follow the “Items currently checked out” link.
- Select the items you want to renew by clicking the appropriate boxes in the “Renew” column, then click the “Renew Selected Items” button, OR
- Click the “Renew All” button.
- Read the system messages in the “Status” column if all renewals were not successful.
|DUE 09-29-02 RENEWED
Now due 10-29-02
|Item was renewed.|
|DUE 09-29-02 ITEM IS OVERDUE||The system did not renew the item because fines have accrued. Call Circulation (6263) or Audio (6273) to renew the item.|
|DUE 09-29-02 ON HOLD||The system did not renew the item because it is on hold for another patron. Please return it by the due date.|
|DUE 09-29-02 RENEW NOT ALLOWED||This material can not be renewed. Please return the item and check it out again if it is still needed.|
|DUE 09-29-02 TOO MANY RENEWALS||The system did not renew the item because the maximum number of renewals has been reached. Please return the material and check it out again if it is still needed.|
|DUE 09-29-02 TOO SOON TO RENEW||The item can not be renewed at this time. Please try again later.|