Get in Touch + Where to Find Us
- Our office hours are Monday through Friday, 8am – 4:30pm ET with occasional evening events/workshops and employer info sessions (check Handshake for the latest schedule updates).
- Purposeful Work is available every day, Monday through Friday, to review resumes, cover letters, and answer any questions. Send us an email at email@example.com by 3pm and we’ll respond by 4:30 pm that same day.
To Schedule a Meeting
- To schedule an individual meeting, make an appointment via Handshake directly (login to Handshake, go to the upper tab “Career Center” and then click “Appointments”) or call us at (207) 786-6232. You have the option to select one of the following mediums:
- Zoom (we will send a link to your Bates email)
- Google Meet (we will send a link to your Bates email)
- Phone (please provide a phone number in the Handshake notes or over the phone)
- In-person meeting (we will contact you to determine best option)
- In-person meetings are based on 1) the availability of safe outdoor or indoor spaces and 2) staff availability.
- “In-person” may need to be adjusted to video or phone last-minute based on weather, health, or other factors – please check email 15 minutes before your appointment for potential last-minute updates.
- Once you’ve scheduled…
- For any appointment medium: Check your email or Google Calendar for the meeting invitation detailing your counselor’s name and phone number, as well as applicable meeting links.
- For in-person appointments: Call your counselor’s number when you arrive at your designated location.
Where to Find Us
Please only come to 146 Wood Street (Canham House) or our space in Chase Hall if you have a previously scheduled in-person appointment.
146 Wood Street AND Chase Hall, First Floor | Lewiston, ME | 04240
207-786-6232 | firstname.lastname@example.org