Question 2 of 9: Yes


While we all want to help students to get good jobs, the request should be sent to the appropriate office.

Do not give out student information that pertains to grade point average to anyone without prior written consent of that student. All outside requests for information must be referred to the Registrar’s Office. Information about the recruiting firm, however, could be provided to students and should be forwarded to the Office of Career Services.