ADV: Annual Giving Project Specialist (S9978B)
Summary, Scope, and Responsibilities
The Annual Giving Project Specialist assists with a variety of clerical tasks as well as special projects that must be completed within Annual Giving.
- Please Note: Some tasks that the Annual Giving Project Specialist will assist with will require that the student intern have access to sensitive data, in which case he or she must be compliant with the college’s confidentiality policies.
Specific responsibilities include, but may not be limited to:
- Data entry
- Answering and completing phone calls for the Office of College Advancement and Alumni and Parent Programs
- Assisting with organization projects
- Assisting with bulk mailings
- Research projects
- Special assignments/projects
Department: College Advancement
Supervisor: Daphne Comeau
Office Location: 302 Lane Hall
Pay Grade: B
Qualifications, Requirements, and Responsibilities
REQUIRED: EDUCATION: Bates student EXPERIENCE: The Annual Giving Office Project Specialist must have experience performing clerical work in an office setting and experience with Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel, etc). DESIRED: EXPERIENCE: Students who have experience working within the Office of College Advancement and who are familiar with the department’s work are more preferable. It is also preferred that the Annual Giving Summer Intern have done previous work in a confidential setting.