PAP: Package Center Clerk and Mail Route Courier (S9604C)
Summary, Scope, and Responsibilities
The Employee will be taught how to operate at the Package Center, Post Office, and Mail Delivery Route. The position requires good memory and organizational skills to help keep the Package Center running smoothly. The employee must also have time management skills and be able to solve problems that may arise. The employee will work directly with the Supervisor of Bates College Package Center and Post Office.
This student must have a driver’s license and be certified to drive Bates vehicles. This student will travel on campus often. Some off campus traveling is also possible. This student must be able to lift 70lbs and move, walk, stand, carry, and sort.
- Scan and pass out packages.
- Sort USPS, UPS and Fed-Ex mail and packages.
- Deliver mail and package to Bates College Offices and buildings.
- Answer phones and take messages.
- Maintain and manage student mailboxes at Chase Hall Post Office.
How to Apply:
Click on the link below