Welcome to the IT Help Desk!
The IT Help Desk is the central location for all IT related support and questions. If you are looking for an answer to a problem, start here:
A Few Important Items to Note:
- The link to Banner remains the same – banner.bates.edu. This leads to Banner 9. You will need to utilize Duo (multi-factor authentication) in order to login to your Banner 9 account. If you have not attended a training class, check your e-mail as there are some this week.
- Please remember to sign out of Banner when you are done using it.
- The timeout for inactivity is 2 hours.
- If you have budget responsibility and have been using the FYIBDST page/form. This page/form is no longer available. In Banner 9, use the FGIBDST page/form.
- If you experience any problems, please let us know ASAP. Feel free to call a member of the Systems Development & Integration Team or IT Help Desk. We want to solve your problems!
- Check out our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).
- You can search our FAQs or browse through the different categories.
- If you are unable to find your answer, submit a service request.
- This service is only available to current Faculty, Staff, and Students.
- Anyone may also create a service request by emailing the IT Help Desk.
Meetings and Collaboration
Stand Up Collaborative Meetings: Tuesday’s and Thursday’s from 9:00am to 9:15am at the IT Help Desk in The George and Helen Ladd Library.
Weekly Staff Meeting: Wednesday’s from 3:00pm to 4:00pm at an off-site location.