Cyberduck SFTP: Install and Configure
This application is for uploading and obtaining files via secure file tranfer protocol for Macintosh computers.
- Download Cyberduck from the website http://cyberduck.ch
- Install Cyberduck by dragging it into your Applications folder.
B. Configuring Cyberduck:
- Open Cybeduck from the Applications folder
- Click the Open Connection button in the upper left corner.
- Select SFTP (SSH File Transfer Protocol) from the drop down menu.
- Server: abacus.bates.edu
- Username: <your Bates username>
- Password: <your Bates network password>
- Click Connect
- A message may appear the first time you connect saying “Unknown host key for abacus.bates.edu”. Check the Always check box and click Allow.
- This shows you your Paris folders and files. To work with the files, drag and drop them to your desktop. Once you are done editing the files on your local computer, be sure to drag the file back into the Cyberduck window to upload the changed document.
About anti-virus back-to-school bradford certificates connecting contact FAQ's file sync firefox forms Gmail groups help install ios iphone ldap lists macintosh paris password pdf podium presentation remote access scanning security setup sophos thunderbird tips user-guide visitors web windows wireless