iOS Setup for Bates Google (Basic)
These instructions will provide you with basic email integration between your Bates Gmail and your iOS device. For complete email, calendar and contacts integration, please see the iOS Full Setup Instructions.
- From the the home screen, tap on Settings.
- Tap on Mail , Contacts, Calendars.
- Tap Add Account…
- Tap on Gmail.
- Put in your full name, full email address, and network password. In the Description field, type Bates Email.
- Tap Next.
- Tap Save.
- Back at the account list, tap on the Bates Email account that was just created. Swipe to turn off Archive Messages. When you delete messages from your mail account on your iOS device, this will also delete the message from your Bates Gmail account.
- If you have an older account setup for Bates email, tap on the account and select to Delete Account.
About anti-virus back-to-school bradford certificates connecting contact FAQ's file sync firefox forms Gmail groups help install ios iphone ldap lists macintosh paris password pdf podium presentation proxy remote access scanning security setup sophos thunderbird tips user-guide visitors web windows wireless