Remove mail.bates.edu – Mac Mail
These instructions will help you remove mail.bates.edu from Mac Mail.
- Open Mac Mail.
- Go to the Mail menu and down to Preferences.
- Click on the Accounts tab
- Select any of the accounts listed along the left side.
- Click on the Outgoing Mail Server (SMTP) drop down and select Edit SMTP Server List.
- Look for any Server Name that says mail.bates.edu.
- Click on that entry and click the “–” symbol to remove it.
- Click OK.
- Close the Preferences window and chose to Save if prompted.