Welcome to the IT Help Desk!
If your password has expired, you can still use Password Manager to change it for up to 30 days after it has expired. After the 30 day grace period has expired, please contact the IT Help Desk to have your password sponsored. Please click on the Password Manager button in the right-margin of this page to access Password Manager.
The IT Help Desk is the central location for all IT related support and questions. If you are looking for an answer to a problem, start here:
- Check out our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).
- You can search our FAQs or browse through the different categories.
- If you are unable to find your answer, submit a service request.
- This service is only available to current Faculty, Staff, and Students.
- Anyone may also create a service request by emailing the IT Help Desk.
To ensure that the technology services offered at the College are working in the most efficient and consistent manner for all employees and students.
Meetings and Collaboration
Members of the IT Help Desk Team meet during the following times to collaborate together in order to improve communication, efficiency, and to provide outstanding services to members of the Bates College Community.
Stand Up Collaborative Meetings: Tuesday’s and Thursday’s from 9:00am to 9:15am at the IT Help Desk in The George and Helen Ladd Library.
Weekly Staff Meeting: Wednesday’s from 3:00pm to 4:00pm at an off-site location.