Welcome to the IT Help Desk!
In October, Apple will be releasing its newest macOS (Catalina/10.15). As part of the update, Catalina will only run 64-bit software.
If you are currently utilizing 32-bit software such as older versions of Microsoft Office and EndNote, they will no longer run once you have performed the update. Also, your ability to access services such as printing and file storage may no longer work once the update has been performed.
At this time, we are advising students, faculty, and staff to wait to perform the update until software vendors and developers have updated their software to be compatible with Catalina.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the IT Help Desk for further assistance.
The IT Help Desk is the central location for all IT related support and questions. If you are looking for an answer to a problem, start here:
- Check out our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).
- You can search our FAQs or browse through the different categories.
- If you are unable to find your answer, submit a service request.
- This service is only available to current Faculty, Staff, and Students.
- Anyone may also create a service request by emailing the IT Help Desk.
Meetings and Collaboration
Stand Up Collaborative Meetings: Tuesday’s and Thursday’s from 9:00am to 9:15am at the IT Help Desk in The George and Helen Ladd Library.
Weekly Staff Meeting: Wednesday’s from 3:00pm to 4:00pm at an off-site location.