Welcome to the IT Help Desk!
Due to COVID-19, our IT Help Desk Team Members are working from remote locations. If you need to meet with a team member in person, we would be glad to schedule an appointment with you to meet at an on-campus location. Please email email@example.com to schedule an appointment.
Attention Graduating Seniors (Class of 2020) – As a graduating senior, Information & Library Services would like to remind you of the following tasks that you should note and take care of before you graduate.
Access to your Bates G Suite Account, including your Bates Username and Password will Expire one year after you graduate on Tuesday, June 1st, 2021
The IT Help Desk is the central location for all IT related support and questions. If you are looking for an answer to a problem, start here:
- Check out our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).
- You can search our FAQs or browse through the different categories.
- If you are unable to find your answer, submit a service request.
- This service is only available to current Faculty, Staff, and Students.
- Anyone may also create a service request by emailing the IT Help Desk.
Meetings and Collaboration
Stand Up Collaborative Meetings: Tuesday’s and Thursday’s from 9:00am to 9:15am at the IT Help Desk in The George and Helen Ladd Library.
Weekly Staff Meeting: Wednesday’s from 3:00pm to 4:00pm at an off-site location.