What are the hours of the Bates College Help Desk? Which hours are staffed by Professional Staff?
The Bates College Help Desk is staffed during the following hours:
Professional Staff – Supporting Faculty, Staff, and Students
Professional Staff hours are available during the academic year and during the summer. Professional Staff observe college holidays and the Bates College Help Desk is closed during those periods.
- Sunday – Closed
- Monday – 7:30am to 5:00pm
- Tuesday – 7:30am to 5:00pm
- Wednesday – 7:30am to 5:00pm
- Thursday – 7:30am to 5:00pm
- Friday – 7:30am to 5:00pm
- Saturday – Closed
Student Staff – Supporting Students
Student Support by Students is only available during the academic year. During the summer months and breaks, student support is provided by Professional Staff during Professional Staff hours.
- Sunday – 10:00am to 1:00am +1
- Monday – 8:00am to 1:00am +1
- Tuesday – 8:00am to 1:00am +1
- Wednesday – 8:00am to 1:00am +1
- Thursday – 8:00am to 1:00am +1
- Friday – 8:00am to 10:00pm
- Saturday – 10:00am to 8:00pm
Hours are in Eastern Time (ET)
The Bates College Help Desk is located on the main level of the George and Helen Ladd Library.
Attention: Help Desk Services
48 Campus Ave.
Lewiston, ME 04240