G Suite – Restore a Deleted Calendar Event (IT Training Tip)
Have you ever accidently deleted a G Suite Calendar Event and wish you could undelete it? Now you can!
To Restore a Deleted G Suite Calendar Event:
- On your computer, open your Bates Gmail account from within a web browser and login
- On the top right, click on the application launcher box and click on the Calendar icon
- Under the My calendars section, find the calendar for the event you want to restore
- Hover your mouse over the calendar name, which will become highlighted and reveal a drop-down arrow to the right of the calendar name
- Click on the drop-down arrow to access a list of menu items and click on View Trash
- Select the events you want to restore, then click on the Restore selected events button or you can also choose to delete the selected events in your trash forever.