Webinar Wednesday – Managing your Bates G Suite Group & More!
If you administer a Bates G Suite Group (Google Group) and have questions or would like to learn more about the features available to manage your group, this webinar is for you! G Suite Groups may also be used for other purposes other than a way to distribute email messages. G Suite Groups can also be set up as web forums, Q&A forums, and Collaborative Inboxes.
During this webinar you will learn:
- About the Different Permissions, You Can Set Up For Your Bates G Suite Group
- How to Customize Your Bates G Suite Group
- How to Add Individuals To, and Remove Individuals From, your Bates G Suite Group
- How Individuals Can Join and Leave Your Bates G Suite Group
- How to List Your Bates G Suite Group in the Bates G Suite Groups Directory
- How to Transfer Ownership or Add Owners/Managers to Your Bates G Suite Group
- How to Change Bates G Suite Group Moderation
- Other Uses of a Bates G Suite Group
- Plus Much, Much More!!
Prerequisites: Participants should be or may become an owner/manager of a Bates G Suite Group. Participants should also be comfortable with utilizing a computer with Microsoft® Windows 7 and comfortable with using and navigating websites with a web browser. Knowledge of Bates Gmail and Google Calendar is a plus. Your Bates username and password are required. You will be connecting to a Zoom Webinar. Participants will need a computer (Windows/Mac) to view the webinar, and computer speakers/headphones or a telephone to listen to the audio portion of the webinar.
Skill Level: Beginner
Class Limit: 50
Slide Deck: Webinar Wednesday – Managing your Bates G Suite Group & More!
Handouts: G Suite Groups Cheat Sheet
Lynda.com Resources: Google Groups Essential Training
Zoom Webinar Link: https://bates.zoom.us/j/619819787?pwd=TkiQcdYDdbU