Carnegie Science Hall
- View on Map: 44 Campus Avenue
- Built 1913; additions, 1961 and 1990
- 83,666 square feet
A major addition and renovation in 1990 nearly doubled the building’s size; among the additions were new laboratories, lecture and seminar classrooms, common spaces for interaction among faculty and students, and the Ladd Planetarium. A rooftop greenhouse and 0.5-meter observatory are among the building’s more notable features.