Welcome, Parents and Families!
The resources below will help you access key college resources, get involved with the college, and remind your student where to go for answers.
Have a question that isn’t answered here? Contact us at email@example.com.
Please note: To support the college’s efforts to keep our campus healthy and safe, our team is currently working a hybrid schedule. Our working hours are still 8am to 4:30pm Eastern. Any emails received will be responded to within one business day. We are also happy to meet with you—whether via Zoom or over the phone —within those times. Our toll-free line (1-888-522-8371) is monitored regularly.
Staying in touch with Bates
- To keep your information up to date, contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any changes.
- Browse our team’s most recent email updates to parents.
- If you wish to be able to access billing or other information, your student will need to initiate Garnet Gateway access for parents/guardians.
- If your student has already granted you access, visit the Garnet Gateway login.
Health Services, health protocols, and student support
- Learn about the services provided by Health Services in conjunction with Central Maine Medical Center and about how students can access after-hours care.
- This FAQ addresses many common inquiries about the college’s COVID-19 booster requirement.
- Counseling & Psychological Services (CAPS) strives to enhance each student’s well-being and provides telehealth opportunities, plus resources on managing mental health during the pandemic.