- View on Map: On Andrews Rd.
- Built 1890
- 20,399 square feet
Hedge Hall was originally built as a chemistry laboratory, then renovated into a dormitory and finally renovated again into the academic building it is today.
Hedge Hall is whimsically called the “heaven and earth” building: On the upper and middle floors, it houses the Department of Religious Studies and the Department of Philosophy, and on the lower floors it’s home to the Program in Environmental Studies.