CBBcat Coming Soon
In early February, the Colby, Bates and Bowdoin (CBB) libraries will launch a new, truly merged catalog of our holdings retaining many of the best features of the current CBBcat and local Bates catalogs, both of which will be retired at that time.
New and improved features include:
- Combined holdings with option to limit to a single library
- Ability to virtually browse the “shelves” of the CBB collections
- CBB loan requests done within catalog and not by repeating the search in NExpress or MaineCat
- Extended loan periods for faculty and students
- Single reserve system for all three libraries with easy institution-distinguishing labels