- View On Map: 48 Campus Avenue
- Built 1973
- 86,608 square feet
The George and Helen Ladd Library contains:
Cataloged titles 610,962
Recorded materials 37,364
Audio Streaming titles 100,863
Archives/manuscripts 5,092 linear feet
- Over 380 web-accessible databases
- A CBB shared library catalog (Bates, Bowdoin and Colby)
- The largest computer lab on campus, featuring collaborative seating and an instruction space
- Seven group viewing and listening rooms
- ARC (Academic Resource Commons), Computer Help Desk and Math/Statistics Workshop located in library
- Study spaces for 943 students, including more than 450 with power connections and wireless network access available in all library locations.
- Archives, rare books and manuscripts in the Edmund S. Muskie Archives and Special Collections Library.
- Depository for United States documents.
(Statistics from 2017-2018 Bates Facts)